Happy Valley Rancher with Pool
3 Bed + Bonus | 2.5 Bath | 2632± Sq. Ft. Main Level + 663± Sq. Ft. Lower Level | .70± Acre Lot
Situated in the heart of Happy Valley, this timeless ranch-style home offers the best of California indoor/outdoor living just in time for Summer pool parties and fun! With a charming living room, light-filled family room, downstairs bonus room, expansive primary suite, and updated eat-in kitchen, this home’s spacious floor plan offers plenty of room to spread out, relax and entertain.
The sun-drenched property is tucked behind a private gate and features a sparkling pool, level lawn, patio, deck, flat space perfect for a garden or an ADU, and wonderful privacy.
Located across the street from top-rated Happy Valley Elementary, this prime location is just minutes from BART, downtown Lafayette, Hwy 24, Oakwood Athletic Club, and the Lafayette Reservoir.
- Bright living room features vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, stone fireplace and hardwood floors
- Dining room with sliding pocket doors to the living room
- Eat-in kitchen with dining nook, pantry, granite counters, dual Wolf ovens, Wolf electric stove top, stainless Bosch dishwasher, stainless sink with bay window overlooking the pool, built-in Sub-Zero fridge, and central island with quartz counter and bar seating
- Light-filled family room with wall of sliding doors to the backyard with access to the back deck and stairs to lower level
- Expansive primary suite with multiple closets, custom built-in dresser, en-suite bathroom with large stall shower, dual vanities with marble counters, and door to the backyard
- Two secondary bedrooms with spacious closets share the full hall bath with tile floors, dual sink vanity with granite counter and tub with separate shower stall
- Spacious laundry/mud room with Maytag washer and dryer, half bath and exterior door (great for pool use!)
- Stairs from family room lead down to carpeted bonus space with storage closet, wine cellar with work bench and separate entrance from driveway
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, hardwood floors, Andersen windows, recessed lighting, and lots of closet space
- Sun-drenched backyard features a large swimming pool with diving board, level lawn, covered patio, pool shed, and mature trees
- Exterior Highlights Include: Gated entry, stairs up to level front lawn, new railing on side deck, undeveloped flat land near driveway perfect for a garden, more parking or possible ADU
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.